Hi. I'm trying to find some pictures to put on the blog. Thanks for following us on our tour for the last 6 months. I will get some of our last photos organized and put them on the blog--hope to get that done in the next couple of weeks. Don't hold your breath--the job phone calls started even before I got home. I need the jobs so I'm not complaining--thank God for the work (money).
We (B and C) got home Friday at about 5 pm. It is sure different to move back into a house--lots more room than the camper. So I'm sitting in the camper doing my computer work--not because I can't stand to move into our house--it's because the cell phone reception is better on the hill instead of down in the valley. My cell phone is my Internet connection.
We had a great trip. Worked at five SOWER projects, each had its special ministry. Each project was unique with its special needs. Let me tell you God is at work across the continent--people are dedicated to telling the Good News. We are thankful that we could be a part of their ministry. Thank you for praying for us as we traveled.
We are planning to be home through December than we are thinking of working in TX for Jan, Feb and March 2008--don't know which projects will be available. If you would like to join SOWERS, let us know.
Glad the AC in working in the camper or I would be melting. Love to all and again thanks for your prayers. B and C. nlsower
1 comment:
Welcome home...
It will be great to visit w/ you about your adventures.
Paul Anderson
Post a Comment