I had a very well trained horse. He didn't like to walk across the small streams but jump them. I was surprised the first time but knew what to expect each time after that. With a horse like him, I could get into riding. We didn't have to do any of the work of getting the horses ready. Just hop on and ride and at the end, hand the horse over to the wranglers to do the work. BC had been on his horse for about 30 seconds when this picture was taken--I looks a little tense. I did have a little problem getting off my horse--my legs wouldn't work. Hope I am able to walk tomorrow.
LD's horse had been in a pen for several days, so it was more spirited. Of course she was the most experienced rider, so she had fun.
BD looked like an old pro--He did get a surprise when his horse jumped back when it got too close to LD's horse. It was a beautiful afternoon and beautiful country views.
Our next project starts February 8th. Bye nlsower

This is a picture of the second lattice gate that we built. It sounds like we may be putting up some more lattice around a deck tomorrow if it doesn't rain. It is hard to believe that tomorrow is our last day on this project. We will be on the road for a week so may not get any blogging done.
Our next project starts February 8th. Bye nlsower
No comments:
Post a Comment