Ropes were needed to pull the tank over the last few degrees because the backhoe couldn't quite reach to the top. There were three guys on each rope.

Lifting the tank--the blue tractor was there to keep the tank from rolling down the hill.

The tank is upright--thanks to the rope pullers in the background.

This the whole crew--after a job well done.

BD is on top of the ladder disconnecting the chain and cable. I just sit on the backhoe and watch.

We were able to slide the tank over unto the slab. This tank is for the sprinkler system in the blue building.
Thanks for the comments--they mean alot.
1 comment:
Wow Dad. That tank project looked right up your alley. I bet you were calculating all night on just how to get that tank upright with the backhoe a bit too short. I wonder if you put any of your past experience flipping over the boys' fort in our yard to use on this project.
Post a Comment