Sunday, January 28, 2007

Good traveling

We (both Rigs) had good roads and weather across TX, NM and AZ. Staying Sunday night and Monday night at Coolidge, AZ. Visiting with C's cousin and of course going out to eat plus a little sightseeing. Temp was about 70 when we got to Coolidge today. That was quite a change from 30 when we left Van Horn TX in the morning. We are to be at Jamul CA by Friday. I think it's about 400 miles from Coolidge. We will look for some interesting spots to stop along the way so we don't get to CA too soon. Going out for breakfast tomorrow morning to meet some other SOWERS from Washington. They are just passing through Coolidge too on their way to their next project.

Thanks for the comments, nlsower

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip to CA. We are checking your posts regularly, and will keep you folks in our prayers at the home church.
God's Peace,
Pastor Paul

Anonymous said...

The kids say "hi" and that they enjoy your photos. Sounds like fun adventures. I'm guessing you are enjoying the weather reports of our rather frigid weather. Have a good one. B

Anonymous said...

Hi! we are in CA and it is cold and it rained a MN rain today - real hard and heavy. TZ is leaving for Austria on 2/1 so he won't be at phoenix when we pass through on our way home on the 8th. We really like our GPS and the only time we scew up is when we don't pau attention and use our own judgement. We still find our way back to where we want to go. We heard it was -16 in Spicer on Monday. Drive safe and may the Lord be with you
Poor Boy and Slave Girl

Anonymous said...

I found your site without S help. I now have it marked as one of my favorites. Sounds like you are having a great time. C and I just got back from Fla. We were visiting her aunt. The weather was cool but better than MN. Now I'm trying to catch up from being gone.I better get back to work and than to bed. M&C