Friday, January 12, 2007

The VIN Plate is in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!

We have received word that the VIN plate is on its way to the inspector. It should arrive on Friday. That means it should be affixed on Tuesday (Monday is another holiday).

We are leaving for OH on Sunday morning. We are taking a U-haul so we can head south from OH rather than return to MN. Hope the weather cooperates--the cold should be ok but ice and snow would create problems. We should be on the road heading south by Wednesday.

We don't know if we will go to the Hitchcock project for a few days or if we will join R & V at the Star Ranch project for the last week of the project.

This waiting sure has been hard. I like to be doing something not just sitting. I even had questions of are we doing what God wants us to do. But I was reading about Paul's missionary journeys and learned that things did not always go smoothly for him. I know he was following God, so I decided to lighten up and just to trust God.

Thanks for the prayers. nlsower

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi: Sorry we missed talking to you in church Sunday before you left! we have been quite preoccupied with each of our mothers health these last two-three weeks. both are okay @ the moment, frail but getting better etc. we did move Eileen's mom to a nursing home-group home in Benson.
I expect you're out of Ohio now and on the way to Texas. Like your referance to Paul's journey's. Keeps us grounded?
say hello to the Donner's as well. May the Lord bless you and keep you!

We hope to leave for Mesa next Frid. the 19th , arriving there by the 1rst of Feb.
Dave & Eileen

Anonymous said...

Wow! You began your journey before your actual journey! I hope the rest is smooth sailing. K gave us the updates of your call today. Hope the weather is good for your trip. B