2.The beautiful Golden Gate Bridge - awesome
3. V and Mary from Canada painted 144 bunks at Jumal. I lifted the wet bunks and put them back, hence my clothes got a little dirty. I threw them away after that job.
4 & 5. R and B decided to let their hair grow...and relax between jobs.
We really are having a great time.
3 comments:
Hi! Good to see everyone is doing good, Tell R & B they need to get a hair piece closer to their natural color if they are going to fool anyone. Your guys missed a doozy of a snow storm, two of them in fact. We must of got close to 3 feet total from both storms. It didn't bother us much we knew it was coming so we got what we needed and sat out the storm. They even cancelled church one sunday and Wednesday night services on week. So now it is the waiting game to see how ling it takes to melt, but at least it should help the water level in the rivers. I finished Nat's baby quilt and am ready to start her bed quilt if I ever get the colors right. We will start having calves the begining of April - so then we will have to stay close to home pretty much. G has been approved to have surgery on his eye lids - not scheduled yet, just got the approval today. Keep in touch and God Bless you all
Poor Boy and Slave Girl.
Great photos! Your weather looks a lot better than ours but today we did see a lot of snow melt! Guess we crammed in the skiing at the last minute. Too funny that you called both times we were skiing but even funnier that the he had a cell phone with him. Looks like you are accomplishing many jobs and leaving each place better than you find it. Have a good day!
Lots of cool pics. I see R is turning in to the long haired hippy that he used to yell at me about. And V is messing up her clothes too!!??!! I can't believe it. Good to see you are all doing well and having a great time. Keep on serving. God bless and be well all.
Dave in MSP
Post a Comment