Hi. I'm finally back. We left Chico, CA Saturday and are now in Grants Pass, OR. We have cell reception so I am sitting in the camper composing this. Praise the LORD!!!!!! I didn't realize how much I depended on good cell reception. We can even receive call in the camper...
Thanks for the comments. AC, are the stitches gone yet? Hope your battle scar isn't too big. P, we got the license plate. When it arrived, it was open on the top and a big torn hole in the end, but as C said, "By God's grace it arrived." I put it on the same day.
We are now at a Christian elementary school. We are parked under several pine trees. We sleep to the wind whispering in the trees. I like this sound better than listening to the Peacock squawking all night.
Don't know what we will be doing at this project.
Thanks Big RC for the phone call. We are looking forward to seeing your pictures.
My phone battery will be going dead soon, so will post pictures after I charge it up. Love to all, nlsower.
No comments:
Post a Comment