Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Getting ready to move

Hi--we are getting ready to move to Trinity Pines--I have been working on taxes in the evenings and early mornings. During the middle of the day, I have been helping with projects around International Bible Center. Things like cutting up branches, caulking in a shower and leveling a ceiling/floor in an apartment. The jobs help keep my sanity while working on taxes.

I have also been having fun making suppers in the dutch oven--relaxing. CC gets the recipes together and I get the fun of cooking.

We have most of the RV packed up so we can leave early on Friday morning. It will take us about 5 hours to get to Trinity TX.

CC's cousin will be coming through TX next Wed. so we plan to meet them along Interstate 10 at a steak house--should be fun to see them.

I have some more pictures on the camera which I hope to get on the blog soon.

Bye nlsower

1 comment:

KBMJ & A said...

Hi Dad, off to your last project I see. Beautiful weather again this week. No rain forever it seems, so B and I decide to play tennis today. Within 10 minutes on the court it starts to rain. Oh well, it just meant you went to lunch that much earlier. I will be checking back for those pics.
K