Monday, January 24, 2011

second week projects

Steve putting screws in the backer board. We put down about 75 three foot by five foot sheets--lots of screws--about 3200.
BD down on his knees.

My knees were too sore to kneel all of the time.
The water tank--getting ready to stand it upright. This took lots of planning--we did not want it to fall on the AC units. It went up according to plan--Praise the Lord.






During the second week we laid some backer board and tipped up a water tank.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! you guys are really keeping China busy with you nail use! Just Joking! I suppose you will be moving along the end of this week. Where to next? It is 1:45 and we have 33 degrees, but no sun! it has been fairly decent the last couple days and the snow has been minimal.He cleaned out the drive way Wednesday just because we needed to take a steer in, otherwise we could get in and out without any problem. G has been alot of shop work and not freezing to death. I'm still working on the afagan and I've started to make pieces for the jacket like Carole and I make 2 years ago, I'm making one for Jody and then plan to make one for a granddaughter. G went to Bible Study and I went to Spicer for awhile to see Sherelle Z's mom. We are going to try to go south between 2/15 and 3/15 we have weddings on those 2 dates so we will see. They had close the bridge right by us because a beam broke last spring from the ice movement and wasn't noticed until now. they had it completely closed and we had to go 12 miles to get 6 miles but 2 days ago the made it one way traffic. people were moving the signs and going through anyway, so why fight it and the damage just effects the north side. Have safe travel between jobs sites and and stay well. God Bless
Love, Slave Girl