R and V have been busy at son's place (M & V). Dismantling a shed and rebuilding another. Hard work, they come "home" all tired out. C has been busy catching up on letters, cards and cooking for the four of us. I have been working on my taxes and a little project for the school each day. Monday--replace a water heater; Tuesday--fix a brush chipper, Wed--fix a washout on the trail to the school; Thursday--remove a wall on a well pump house so the tank can be removed and the floor cemented ( the gophers push dirt into the house from under the tank and cover up all the valves etc).
We don't have sewer connection at this project, so we have to pump the black water about 150 feet across the street to a sewer outlet by one of the trailer houses. I'll tell the rest of the story when we get home. We just let the gray water run out into the woods.
We don't have TV reception so C is reading Time magazine.
I need to take some pictures so I have some to post. Bye, nlsower
2 comments:
Trying to keep track of you busy people. Nice photos of the two guys with their long hair. I could identify Bill o.k. but the only other character with long hair looked like a gorilla so I put both pictures on the bulletin board...:>) Everyone will know that one must be Rudy...!!!
Will post a few more tomorrow. Thanks for the updates...
We are playing w/ our dad's old trains today. Can you play with us when you come back? Thanks for your pictures. Today we went hiking. Tomorrow we will go to the water park because we are on Spring Break. J's bday party is Wed. A had a sleep over party here last night. Happy Easter!
Post a Comment